Monday, October 14, 2019

Truths and Tweets


This isn't one of those blogs that hauls in a seven figure influencer income; not a chance. I'm thrilled when I can see that five to ten people take a look at anything I post. That's my style; subterfuge and secrecy.


Only a few folks check in
I examine those details,
In no way does it sway me
I don't consider wins or fails,
No, it's all about camaraderie
Maybe someone is reading my writing,
In my way, I am sharing community
Don't give up, it might just be the lighting.

I have read about, the nurses that quit
Realizing the first year, this job is tough,
Without support and analysis
Hazing perhaps, old crews can be rough,
I experienced some of that nonsense myself
I conquered it, I made sure that I knew more,
Than anyone that I might encounter
Trying to force me out of the door.

Whatever the reason
Thanks for reading my words,
Ideas fly over to me
Like wisecracking birds,
If I take the time to feed them
Sugar water and various treats,
They might sing to me in truths
Telling stories with short little tweets.

No comments: