Sunday, January 23, 2022

What Nurses Do At Home

 

We Nurses know how to bend the rules at work, so I know for a fact we do it at home as well. But heaven forbid, there is certainly stuff we won't say in front of our family.


Things I Can’t Tell My Family

Things I can't tell my family
About that toothpaste cap,
I dropped it into the toilet
That's not the same as on my lap,
I didn't want to throw it away
The toothpaste might dry up,
So I placed it in the UV sterilizer
Then I soaked it in an alcohol cup.

I’m pretty sure the e-coli
The clostridium and staphylococcus,
Was rendered completely inactive
Unlike a toilet sourced in Caracas,
And truthfully the cap only dunked
In the water for a tenth of a minute,
I’m absolutely sure it was sterilized
Not an inkling of doubt of what’s in it.


1/23/22

No comments: