Saturday, April 04, 2020

Doctor Got Fired


I posted on July 18, 2018 an event of post-procedural syncope by a patient who had angiography earlier in the day.
Part of the telling included how Dr. I-Don't-Call-Back, could not be reached for the update on his patient. I learned that about three months ago, that dude got FIRED.

Doctor I-Don't-Call-Back
He finally got fired,
I'm sorry it happened
After I retired,
Because I would have gladly
Added my kick too,
With King Kong's
Size forty-seven shoe.

It was not a question
Of his Interventional skills,
He probably reamed a thousand arteries
Without any kills,
No, the problem was all about
His aberrant personality,
He wouldn't take responsibility
For his lack of morality.

I bet he's still around
At another facility,
He did some good work
With his technical ability,
But sooner or later
If he doesn't change his habits,
Another frustrated manager
Will dream of shooting rabbits.

No comments: