Friday, March 15, 2019

What is Known


How we write, to avoid HIPPA, and still, explain our stories and yours.


If you gotta talk about your hospital gig; talk to a professional peer.Otherwise, the best person is your ESTL (English as a third language)  spouse. 



I realize, that what I write
May not be clearly understood,
Because I am processing an experience
The could have, should'a, would,
We all go through this method
As we analyze our actions,
I think talking about it has some value
To avoid terminal impactions.

To have a sympathetic listener
Another nurse, for example,
With experiences similar
Not so likely to trample,
Upon feelings and senses
Where we both know the stage,
Don't talk to a Child Psychologist
Regarding abused children, with our rage.

Henceforth, are the times
Where the writing wanders about,
When I rage at the perpetrators
I want to scream and shout,
But instead, I follow the protocols
What agencies to page and connect,
While in my dreams, I call the assassins
Phone numbers, address, and where to intersect.

Every individual person
Faced with outrage and mayhem,
Wonders, why we do pause
And not immediately slay them,
Where we name them as "alleged"
Although we hold the information,
And if they get the best Lawyers
They might earn a nice vacation.

So you see, I do ramble
As the words lead me on,
Exposing my experiences
What is known and beyond.


No comments: