Thursday, June 05, 2008

This is something about taking good care of yourself, so that old age can be enjoyed.

It's in the Bag

I've got it, figured out within my body
I have it scoped, complete within my head,
All the things I have to do to plan my future
To avoid becoming prematurely dead,
I guess it seems alright I'm over fifty
Half-way to the end and still I'm kickin',
But the problem that arises as you age
In a moment, oh my goodness, you might sicken.

But with the learning of the moment, we are smarter
Than the moment, just before, where we were not,
I have to tell you, it sounds stupid, just to say it
But sometimes, we are stupider than snot,
Don't ask me to explain it, for a moment
We're professionals, so we claim, it's on our tag,
With our education, license and our attitude
It's wrapped, I tell you man, it's in the bag.

Fibril_late'
6/5/08

No comments: