Friday, December 28, 2018

Retro Future Spect


If you have been following, or visiting this odd spot, (thanks, by the way), it is obvious, my career is approaching a sharp left turn; aka: retirement. I just checked the blog stats, and see I have over a thousand separate postings. I think the first year the blog was up, I tried to post the original Underside of Nursing chapters, from the early printed pamphlets, that were sent out into the mail. Those poems were primarily written between 1988 and 1996.

Now lets consider, that for every published poem, there are probably 3 that were not published, and that means, this blog can go on for years, with fake new material. I know factually, that I will maintain my Nursing license for years to come, keep up with our nursing and medical industries, and keep on writing.

Hopefully within the coming year, there will be a publishing of my favorite gross-out poems, so get your Zofran ready!

And now Ladies and Gentlemen, stay tuned, because this 28th day of December, in the year of our Ford, 2018...............is my last scheduled shift!

The poem will come soon.


No comments: