Monday, March 05, 2007

Another trip to the Dentist. Everybody got excited when they thought I was having angina; me, I was awakened out of a reverie, dreaming about the dental assistant.

Mondo Pick

I gazed upon, your lithe and limber
While the novacaine was spreading,
Under your hypnotic gaze
I almost started shedding.

Your ever smiling sidekick
With her subtle perfumed pose,
Calibrated instruments
While I began to doze.

Is a I dreamed a tale of triplicate
My arm began to ache,
I wondered, "Is it Memorex"
Or is this feeling fake,
The dental crew began to play
A game of different rules,
They checked my mouth for hardware
Or any missing tools,
Perhaps a stainless Mondo pick
Was lodged behind a filling,
The office girls placed wagers
While I tossed in a shilling.

It all worked out, without a glitch
My Dentist has it down,
She liberated my decay
And left me with a crown.

Fibril_late;
12/95

No comments: