Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Ben Gay


Over the counter; sometimes it actually works, but you'd better read the label.

A pain in the neck
That's what he felt,
A 3 day muscle spasm
After his tendons took the belt,
Now after he performs
Range of motion,
He goes running to the cabinet
For Ben Gay lotion.

Great stuff it is
Smells good too,
Not as dangerous
As super glue,
But, don't spread it all over
You just might not endure it,
Methemoglobinemia
It is difficult to cure it.

Because you can't carry 
Enough Oxygen to utilize,
Your hemoglobin is blocked
Oh, what a surprise,
And if you don't have on hand
A hyperbaric chamber, or Methylene Blue,
We'll shake our heads and gossip
When we say goodbye to you.






1 comment:

Oldfoolrn said...

I have a post on my blog about a nasty neurosurgeon and methylene blue titled "A blue finger bigot" oldfoolrn.blogspot.com

On a personal note, I just had a methylene blue enhanced colonoscopy (I do them wide awake-no drugs for me) and it was quite a show as I watched them spray my ascending with methylene blue. I haven't seen that much color since grandma fell of the Harley!