Thursday, April 20, 2017

Seatbelt

Pretty much, auto seat belts have been a safety requirement on our American cars since 1966.
Now it is 2017, and if you choose not to wear a seat belt, and drive your car and crash, you are the fault of your injury. Don't try to pin it (to get money) on anybody else. You are the fool.


I didn't wear a seat-belt
Because I'm young and pretty,
Till I rammed that metal pole
Now, I'm one dead kitty.

I didn't wear a seat-belt
Because, what could go wrong?
Now I'm singing soprano
An angel's song.

I didn't wear a seat-belt
Because I was too busy,
Now I'm floating up in the clouds
And feeling kind of dizzy.

I didn't wear a seat-belt
Because it pushed on my breast,
And because of my stupidity
I earned eternal rest.

I didn't wear a seat-belt
Because I'm a good driver,
Now I'm up in heaven
An early arriver.


No comments: