Sunday, September 14, 2014

Medical Assistants

Responding to a recent "letter to the Editor".........sort of..........here is my take on the necessity of Medical Assistants.

Medical Assistants

Medical Assistants
Without them, the system would come to a stop!
A necessary cog in the gears of countless Clinics
They are the lubricant
That runs a slick shop,
Vital signs and medical records
Everything operating smoothly or not,
Honor, your Medical Assistants
Or brother, your Clinical Practice is shot. 

Fibril_late;
9/14//14
 Stagnation

East Coast steve
Is really right,
My creative words
Are missing their bite,
Stagnation
That's the word for me,
No excuses count
Stagnated, I be.

Ashlee, blog-comment
Helped show me second sight,
Of course, I had to respond
She put me in a favorable light,
So, Quid Pro Quo
And do unto others,
A Medical Assistant Hi-ho
As if written by their Mothers.


Fibril_late;
9/14/14

No comments: