Friday, July 04, 2008

Just a random conversation this morning, sparked this silly story.

Blisters


She had blisters, like her sisters

And they hurt like hell, she said,

She had others, like her brothers

But I'm glad, that I'm not dead.


It's such a bother, said her father

But, what is there to do,

Just give her water, said her daughter

That's the treatment, and it's new.


But there's a dozen, said her cousin

It's almost more, than she can bear,

She needs some fleece, proclaimed her niece

It's over there, upon the chair.


A poisonous plant, said her favorite aunt

Is the cause of sisters blister,

Ya, those are carbuncles, said her uncles

We hope that no-one here, has kissed her.


I did, said a kid

I thought that she was clean,

Screamed the crowd, so very loud

You have to be in quarantine!


Don't go wild, said the child

I am sorry for the breach,

It's outdated, to be separated

I'll just wash my lips with bleach.


Fibril_late;

7/4/08

No comments: