Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Blood Donation


I donated blood yesterday and here is what happened.
(In the event that you may be following this blog, my encounter with the blood chick, turned into something like when I visit with Dental Dana).
Who would ever think that donating blood could be so.....................delicious!

Rachel
That woman, she took my blood,
When I swooned
I fell with a thud,
Awoke light-headed
Like a spinning jenny,
Not only my blood
But the blood of many.

Rachel
Caught my eye at first,
Before I understood her thirst,
No, I won't argue
She was really cute,
I needed to see her....
I was resolute.

Rachel
Looks so young, that kid,
When I came to donate
She had the highest bid,
And now I'm drained
I guess; good to the last drop,
Rachel, I begged
Oh please, don't stop.

Rachel
So caring, she held my hand,
After I swooned
I could no longer stand,
I was laid on the gurney
And they lowered my head,
I was too weak to grasp
To pull her onto my bed.

Rachel
She stood to the side,
I caught a little smirk
Plus a wink, and I sighed,
Knowing, she tried to drain me
I guess I have a good taste,
She whispered in my ear:
"To the last drop; I mustn't waste".



1 comment:

Oldfoolrn said...

Ahh...sign me up!