Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Aim is the Game


Old guys...........I'm kind of one.

They talk about their junk
I wish they would not,
How lying supine
They can't make a shot,
Into a plastic urinal
I say, aren't you a guy?,
Did you never pee in your garden
They say, No; I ask why?

What the heck? are you kidding?
Man, that's what we do,
We must mark our boundaries
Why didn't you?
And this is the moment
I show that rubber tube,
Where Joe Bob imagines
He'll need a psychedelic lube.

It's where the rubber meets the road
He will give it a try,
A urinal supine
Is better than some guy,
Shoving a hose
Up his special junk,
What he thought was a capillary
Was a mighty redwood trunk,
Spewing gallons of pee
Into yonder container,
Good Lord, it's so easy
Really, a no-brainer,
And factually, I have trained
A 90 year old man,
Reminded him, what to do;
Just aim for the can.


3 comments:

Oldfoolrn said...

My aim is right on but leaking can be a problem. Back in the day we used penile clamps for dribblers like me. The free spirit in me says let it flow.

Fibril_late said...

When we're young we gotta take a leak. When we get older, we leak....it takes us.

Oldfoolrn said...

How true!