Sunday, January 07, 2018

Undisputed


December came and went without a blog entry; despicable! I really was distracted. Even I am shocked with my laziness. I woke up 3 days ago and took stock of things at work, and I was once again impressed with the way some things have not changed from the day I started working there, 10 years ago.
Many of those items I have already written about, and surely, I will do again.
This poem shall launch another year of the Chronicles of the Underside of Nursing.


Another lapse in writing son?
From drudgery, or too much fun?
I suspect the former, not the latter
Because drudgery, is no mad hatter.

New Year arrives, how does it feel?
Exactly like the same old deal,
The usual drama, changes not
With the same ingredients in the pot.

We're not unique
I know that, sure,
There are toxic behaviors
That have no cure,
Unless radical surgery
Is executed,
Nothing will change;
'Tis Undisputed.


No comments: