Sunday, January 21, 2018

Kind of Crazy


I went to the Dentist for a cleaning, and had the good fortune to be worked upon by Dental Dana (my favorite). Once again, it was another appointment that went south, very fast.

Dental Dana #65

Dental Dana
Might be crazy,
But that chick
Is never lazy,
Her tool control
Is so efficient,
In the Dental suite
She appears omnsicient.

I always get
A tingly rush,
When she uses
That laser scaling brush,
Abrading plaque
In my nether regions,
Annihilating
Bacterial legions.

How she knows
I don't understand,
But I follow each
And every command,
"Turn your head
Now, clench a little,
And do control
Your slimy spittle".

With words like that
I can't resist,
A subtle nudge
Upon her wrist,
Unnoticed, I think
Oh, not a chance,
She dropped that laser
Onto my pants.

That's her usual
Time to quit,
Stating, "We're done here
And do not spit"
But I'll come back
When she says it's okay,
For another round
Of hygienic play.

2 comments:

Oldfoolrn said...

Does Dental Dana wear a loupe while she plies her trade? There is something magical in those loupes.

Fibril_late said...

Yep, that's how it is these days; they all use the loupe's. However, in the case of Dental Dana, she probably has whips and loops, too.