Monday, January 02, 2017

Chip in the Head


She talked of this incessantly, "there's a chip in my Head". According to this delusional person, it was placed in her head when she was two years old, down in South Carolina. Well, that was 50 years ago, and there were no chips, other than potato chips, (which is what is in my head, I think).

I tried some internet research on the topic because it sounds like something right out of L. Ron Hubbard, a lesser known science fiction writer. And considering the wacky ways of his legacy (Scientology), I don't doubt for a minute, that he had several in his head.

She has a chip in her head
That’s what she claimed,
They’re trying to kill me
They abused me, I’m shamed,
It happened
When I was a baby, she said,
And ever since then
They have wanted me dead.

An “accidental” overdose
Not intentional, says her daughter,
But this was number five
So, let’s call it MySlaughter,
Trying to end her life
And that demon in her head,
A self-fulfilling prophecy
After all, they want her dead.

No comments: