Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sure, I'm a bit disorganized, and I spread out my papers, all over the place. The deal is, that I like to see it all, and not have to dig through a pile of stuff to find what I'm looking for. If you're a neatnik, then I'm going to drive you crazy.


1st Debris Belt

I have a 1st Debris Belt in Messiness
But Lana, she's got me beat,
Just trying to start an IV
There are throw-away wrappers
Covering her feet.

I have a 2nd Debris belt in Organization
I couldn't follow a list if you paid me,
That's why it's not a good idea
To try to coerce or persuade me.

Then there's my 3rd Debris belt in Entanglement
I can conjure a knot in any shoelace or cord,
Why untie, when I can more easily break it
I'm one of those employees, you can't afford.

Fibril_late;
1/31/12

No comments: