Wednesday, January 11, 2012

In the past, I have written that I didn't enjoy doing baths. Two reasons: (1) I didn't have to do much of that for the first 25 years of my career; call it avoidance, or just good luck (2) Getting up close and personal, with those personal body parts of strangers,.......just call me cautious, all right?

So now, new job and no bath's...........what a relief!

Like Heaven

I have performed one bath
Since August 27,
Take it from me.........
It feels just like heaven,
It's not that I don't like
Squeaky, clean tissue,
But just who is doing that bath
That's my issue.

Most of our client's are walk-ins
They bathe at home,
Whether they use a loofah
Or Lavender foam,
I don't really care
I'm just glad it wasn't me,
Two baths back
On August 23.

Our client's go home
Most often, today,
But if they stay the night
They still go away,
Off to another floor
Because we close at eleven,
Just another reason why
This place is like heaven.

Fibril_late;
1/11/12

No comments: