Thursday, March 18, 2010

I recently interviewed for another classification and apparently there were three other applicants too. We all got the cut, so I guess it's back to the Minor Leagues. Anyway, I wasn't very attached to the outcome, so I'm not really disappointed. I know I'm going to stay in the position with less stress, so that's probably a good thing.
But essentially, I'm off the bus.

Off The Bus

We interviewed
The four of us,
And then they left us
Off the bus;
It wasn't moving
So, it was gentle,
But I guess, too much talent
Can be detrimental.

I interviewed
'Twas a lengthy affair,
Two separate times
In the victims chair,
The jury's decision
Was just executed,
And like a computer
I've been rebooted.

My grandiose dreams
Of wealth and power,
Lasted for only
About one hour,
Now I must return
As the horse with no fable,
Just chewing my oats
In the Nursing stable.

Fibril_late;
3/18/10

No comments: