Sunday, March 29, 2009

Another trip to the Dentist..........Heck, I see my Dentist way more often than my Primary Care doctor. It's almost like were family. She always offers me choices, when it come to pain relief, and this time was no different, but how could I know she would offer me Betty?

Lip-Lock With Betty

As I was relaxing upon yonder bench
Eagerly awaiting, the arrival of that wench,
Who would soon be probing instruments, of exactitude and pain
Aiming for the pleasure center, deep within my brain,
She asked me - (with her sexy voice)
Dear sir, you can make a choice,
A cocktail shot, of sedatives and drugs
Or a lip-lock with Betty, and a couple of hugs,
Before I excavate and prod and poke
Some people like pain, and that's no joke,
So let me know, your pleasure, sire
Because the iron's hot and in the fire.

Well, I had secretly admired, dear Betty
That's for sure,
And a lip-lock with her, would surely, be the cure,
To any suffering, I might endure today,
Bring it on, my Dental Hygienist.........
I'm ready to play.

While Betty was plastered all over my lips
That Dental Hygienist, was sharpening her tips,
Preparing a target, from X-rays last week
She had an eidetic memory, and didn't need a peek,
At any old records, for this mouth of mine
She was just waiting her chance,
To scrape, buff and shine.

As usual, at the end of this pleasant recreation
The in-house Master Dentist, came to make her observation,
View the scene of the crime; the battle at the front
Go for the end-run, or settle for the punt,
The message that she offered, would be my walking papers
More emphasis on flossing, and fewer sweet-tooth capers.

Fibril_late;
3/29/09

No comments: