Monday, June 09, 2008

After returning to Nursing after a long hiatus, I must admit that I continue to have small worries, that I won't remember some critical piece of information, when the chips are down. Sure enough, the opportunity arose last week, where I was faced with a situation I hadn't participated in, for at least 7 years.

Little Details

It's really kind of humorous

When I, think it through,

I haven't seen a pacemaker

In five years plus two,

With me standing by

In the room, to assist,

Wondering which little details

I might have missed.


The doctor was patient

And I didn't freak,

But still I am glad

I won't be back for a week,

Because if something goes wrong

After the good doctor leaves,

My reputation is toast

And nobody grieves.



Fibril_late;

6/9/08

No comments: