Sunday, April 06, 2008

This particular morning, I came home after "Round 2", of the wrestling match with a tag team of two sick foreigners. Something seemed to break; my knee, my back and my psyche. Luckily, I have 3 days off. Here is a telling of what didn't really happen.
Enjoy:

From Here to Dover

I am just another chap,
Who has lived through too much crap,
And I'm really getting sick and tired of it,
But the folks, where I hang out,
Love to fling it all about,
And most recently, I told that guy to shove it,
Now, I'm lucky no one heard,
That I flipped the guy, the bird
Or most likely, I'd have to pay some sort of fine,
But if you ask, was I surprised?
Have an inkling, or surmised,
I'd find myself, in ye olde Unemployment line?

Quite frankly, I was shocked
They were loaded, door was locked,
When I tried to come to work this very day,
They said, I'd really gone too far
This was a hospital, not a bar,
And consequently, you have no job, and get no pay,
At that moment, I was flippin'
I said, "Boss, you must be trippin'",
Why every Nurse, has horrid days like this and that,
But if you want to screw me over
I will sue you, from here to Dover,
And my attorney, will be the one who trims your fat.

Fibril_late;
4/6/08

No comments: