Thursday, April 10, 2008

OK, I admit it; once in a while, I get a vibe, that maybe, the poems that are written here at my site, might cause some fur to rise. But then I remember, hey, I'm anonymous. I'm "Princess Peanut" the cat. Meoww. Sure, I understand that I'm one of the few blessed cats on earth, that is the channel (we're talking spirits here) for a real human, aka, "Fibril_late". I can't reveal her/his name, because of course, they might get in trouble. Big, bad Meoww!
But the fact is, I can't help but obey the spirit.

Perhaps the following poem, might help out those fur-raisers:


Just Call me a Fool

I write about this
And I write about that,
But don't take it personal
Because that's not where it's at.

My attention is focused
On ideas and pain,
A loss of satisfaction
And ill gotten gains.

Crimes of humanity
And irritations of employment,
Shortening life spans
And a loss of enjoyment.

Policies and directives
From a corporate point of view,
Adversely affecting
All of me and all of you.

Freedom of speech
Just isn't my fortay,
Freedom of writing
Is where I earn my pay.

I won't use my words
To cause harm to another,
But I might use some terms
That are offensive to your mother.

And most of the time
I'll use humor as a tool,
And for all of the rest
Just call me a fool.

Fibril_late;
4/10/08

No comments: