Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I must have been thinking about what a gang member would want for Christmas, and what would be the absolutely, most important #1 thing. Yep, a free-admission pass to the Emergency room!

My Christmas List

It's the Christmas season once again
And I've been good all year,
My wishing list ain't very long
So why not lend your ear?
A case of liquor and some wine
And a couple other trifles,
A tear gas mask, some throwing knives
Plus automatic rifles,
A kilo of Columbian
A water-pipe from Seoul,
A pound of methamphetamines
And an ornate hashish bowl,
A vehicle that's nondescript
But advertised as fun,
It should have a lot of gadgets
Like a loaded drive-by gun,
For those fickle freeway freakouts
And the turf related games,
The hassles with the homeboys
And someone else's dames,
A worn and tattered trenchcoat
For flashing Lois Lane,
Some mescaline and LSD
To fry my little brain,
But if you find my list too long
I have one priority,
A year long E.R. admission pass
To UCDMC.

Fibril_late; 1995

No comments: