Sunday, February 11, 2007

Whew, time for just a couple more ode's (or is that odors) to the tales of the toilet seat.

This Chamberpot

There is something about this chamberpot
The seat is neither cold nor hot,
It's comfortable and built for speed
With accessories for personal need.

I'm kind of jealous, I admit
This is a really fancy place to shit,
I'll leave a tip for my gratuity
And praise American ingenuity.

State of the Art

This toilet top is state of the art
It can accommodate the largest fart,
With its custom, elevated seat
And a bowl designed to take the heat,
The paper dispenser on my right
Is clearly art-deco and out of sight,
Across the room, that fancy urinal
Was written up in the Wall Street Journal,
I'm proud to work for such an employer
Who is obviously a bathroom enjoyer!

Fibril_late; 7/95

No comments: