Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Toilet seats. What's up with the double seat, one on top of the other, concept? Why not just make one seat that is double thick? In 1995, I looked at this topic right up close, (what was I thinking, you ask); and I came up with some theories. Here's one of them now:

A Tale of Two Seats

Mystified, I am indeed
About this toilet seat,
While one is really common sense
Why two? - It's got me beat.

If it's just a simple case
Of elevated view,
How come bathrooms have no windows
Instead of one or two.

Well, maybe for the shy folks
It's O.K. to have one seat,
And the toilets with two lids
Are designed for friends to meet.

All in all, I'm still not sure
About this complex issue,
And I still can't figure where to put
The sanitary tissue.

Fibri_late; 8/95

No comments: