Saturday, October 28, 2006

Dental visions in my sleep........and a few more dental poems in the archives.

I Bit Her

I bit her finger
And her hand,
Don't ask me why
It wasn't planned,
But when she rapped
On my incisor,
Good, golly gosh
Did I surprise her.

If looks could kill
I wouldn't be writing,
About the Dentist
I've been biting,
I'm not in heat
It wasn't love,
I chewed her nails
And sucked some glove,
But when she sliced
Into my gum,
I couldn't help
But bite her thumb.

Oh, mortified
I was indeed,
To think I made
My dentist bleed,
I worried that
She'd charge me double,
For causing all this
Pain and trouble.

But not this dentist
She's too cool,
She studied karate
In dentist school,
Though I'm convinced
That she's bipolar,
Because she went ahead
And chopped my molar.

Fibril_late; 6/94

No comments: