Friday, September 15, 2006

This is one my "weekend filler" poems. A recent addition, that has nothing to do with nursing or medicine, but more to do with my personality.

Outspoken Man

There are those who might doubt
That I’m an out-spoken man,
But I harness golden thoughts
And insert them where I can.

I attempt to avoid arguments
The emotion drives me to ruin,
My fight or flight goes overdrive
And I wonder what I’m doin’
When my heart goes pitter-patter
And not on little cat’s feet,
Arguments and tension
Are my physiological defeat.

I’m an outspoken interloper
Sneaking into conversations,
You get it going
And I provide the commentations,
I heard everything that was said
And I have my opinion,
If I’m in range to hear your story
I’m a part of your dominion.

Fibril_late; 8/25/06

No comments: